i love food.

Monday, March 13, 2006

laying down, waiting for your lovin'

It's quite dumb if you're trying to mediate a situation and you end up getting caught up and the persons becomes you know cold towards each other. I'm like some shitty busybody. I need to start minding my own business instead of going to other people and asking about them when i can't bloody hell handle myself.

It's sad when 2 people are in love but they can't commit to each other due to their religion. I'm not saying that having a religion is bad, but why forbid love? Don't you think it's silly to give up on something you want so much just so that the father up there would love you? I don't think so. I always thought the father would love you no matter what, murderer or kidnapper. What's wrong with 2 girls being in love? What's wrong with 2 men being in love? Why are people put through this stereotype.

Sometimes, WE GOTTA GET DOWN AND LET LOOSE! MOOSE! MOOSE! GOOSE! GOOSE!
ooops. ;\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home